Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My family

My father was born in a landowner's family.When he finished his primary school.The government did't allow him to go for further study because of his identity,although he was the top student in the sshool.And my father was in his sad state for a long time.Finally,he had no choice,but to work on the farm,lead a farmer's life.When got the taking notice of my university,My father smiled abd saud"Nice done,son.I coce had a dream to study in the university,and I'm unable to realize it.But,my son,you realize it instead of me.I'm pround of you!"You can imagine how great I feel。The expense of support me study in the collage was so high to my poor family.So my father has to work even harder.Moreover,what's moving me is that my father offen comfort me and said"All what you have to take into account is your study.All the rest is my work."Now,I'm pursuing my master's degree.I often think over my selfless father and mother.They love me so much.I could't figure out why so many adult children don't meet their obligations to take care of their parents.In my opinion there is nothing so important as to be compared with ours parentss.I often take time to consider what I shoule do for my family.Firstly,I love my parents.Secondly,,I plan to find job in my hometown or cities near my hometown.If I have good conditions I will let my parents live with me,else I will visit my parents if only I have time.Thirdly,I will take my parents for tours on the holidays.However,In my opinion whatever I want to do for my parents is not enough.The best thing to do is love them.